Babysitter's Training Course- RED CROSS
To provide youth who are planning to babysit with the knowledge and skills necessary to safely and responsibly give care for children and infants. This training will help participants to develop leadership skills; learn how to develop a babysitting business, keep themselves and others safe and help children behave; and learn about basic child care and basic first aid. The recommended age for this course is 11-17 years old.
Although every situation is unique, there are some universal skills and techniques that every babysitter should have. Our courses were designed with this principle in mind and can help you deliver the care that families need. Just a few of the things our babysitting classes cover include:
- Basic Care for Infants and Children
- Basic First Aid
- Child Behavior
- Age-Appropriate Activities
- Emergency Protocols
- Growing Your Business
- This is an American Red Cross (ARC) course
- You will receive your Babysitting card via email using the ARC eCard system within 24-48 hours
Includes 2 year certification through American Red Cross
* Length of class varies due to class size.