Basic Life Support- RED CROSS BLENDED
ONLINE (+) CLASSROOM- (JACKSONVILLE)
The BLS Provider Online Blended Course teaches CPR skills for helping victims of all ages, including providing ventilation with a barrier device, a bag-mask device with oxygen, and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED); and relief of foreign-body airway obstruction. Intended for licensed and non-licensed healthcare professionals. The course completion card for the online course is identical to the card for the classroom course.
There are TWO parts to the BLS Provider Online with Skill Check course:
- Part 1 You will receive an email with instructions (online blended link provided after registration) at your home or office: Online simulation and written test completion (2 hours)
- Part 2 at one of our regularly scheduled classes: Manikin practice and skills testing (1 hour)
- This is an American Red Cross (ARC)
- You will receive your CPR card via email using the ARC eCard system within 24-48 hours.
- Your CPR card will be identical to the classroom-based CPR card with no mention of being a blended "online" course.
In order to attend skills assessment you must first complete the online portion of your training. We require a screenshot, email or printed out completion certificate.
No delay we offer ONSITE PHYSICAL LAMINATED CARDS after successful completion of class.
Cost $7.00 order here!
Certification through American Red Cross (ARC)