ONLINE (+) CLASSROOM- (LARGO)
The American Red Cross Adult & Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Online Blended Certification Course teaches adult, child and infant CPR and relief of choking as well as use of barrier devices. Additionally, the course covers all required first aid emergencies, including medical, trauma and environmental. Students also get hands-on training with an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). This is a 2-year certification through the American Red Cross.
There are TWO parts to the American Red Cross Adult & Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Blended Online course:
- Part 1 (online blended link provided after registration via email) at your home or office: Online simulation and learning experience (2 to 3 hours)
- Part 2 (Skills Session) at one of our regularly scheduled in-person skills sessions: Manikin practice and skills testing (60-90 minutes max).
- This is an American Red Cross Adult & Pediatric First Aid CPR AED online blended certification course
- You will receive your American Red Cross Adult & Pediatric First Aid CPR AED certification card via email using the ARC eCard system within 48 hours of your course
- Your CPR+AED card will be identical to the classroom-based Adult & Pediatric First Aid CPR+AED card
- If you'd like a hard copy laminated card immediately after class - order here.
Certification through American Red Cross (ARC)
Adult And Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED- RED CROSS BLENDED
Courses will be held at:
St. Dunstan's Anglican Church
2790 Sunny Breeze Ave
Largo, FL 33770
Enter to the right of building by following the office sign.